KCC drastically reduces bus savings

Proposed reductions to subsidised bus routes in Kent have been drastically scaled back following positive talks with bus companies and the decision by KCC to reduce the required savings from £2.25 million to £455,000 in this coming financial year. Subsidised bus services represent just 3% of the network in Kent. The remaining 97% of services…