Kent County Council has become the first local authority in the UK to sign up to a free scheme meaning when documents are printed, a tree is planted. Working in partnership with our printing supplier, Xerox, we have gained this added benefit via their agreement with PrintReleaf to help reduce the loss of forests globally.…
- “The crisis is far from over” – plea from Public Health to Stay Alert in Kent this weekend
- KCC welcomes £8 million funding for walking and cycling schemes
- Council provides toys for disabled children to ease the stress of lockdown.
- Kent’s empty homes scheme – breaking new ground
- Facebook Live Sessions Offer Free Healthy Lifestyle Support
- Council Leader calls on Home Secretary to intervene to stop unaccompanied children crisis engulfing Children’s Services in Kent
- Public asked to avoid county’s hotspots
- Kent Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases confirmed in Kent
- Could you improve children’s lives in Kent following Foster Care Fortnight?
- Kent Sheds Support Grows and Thrives Thanks to Digital Tech