Latest weekly figures for Coronavirus cases in Kent and what it means for your area, can now be found at www.kent.gov.uk/covidcases This site gives guidance on the tier levels and restrictions for each district and borough council area plus information on what you can do to help stop the virus spreading to protect the most…
- Hydrogen bus trials in Sevenoaks
- Views sought on walking and bike plan for Paddock Wood’s Commercial Road
- “We can do this!” – Council Leaders urge Kent to stay strong in COVID lockdown extension
- Scheme to cut congestion outside school gates piloted in Swale
- Kent Leader is saddened to announce, “for the second time in a year, we have reached the limit of safe capacity for the care of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children, and will take any action, including through the courts, to secure a fair and safe solution.”
- Sporting memories preserved as part of heritage and wellbeing project
- KCC joins forces with British Library to roll out small business support
- Thanks to the thousands getting tested!
- New £2.5 million bus interchange in Gravesend starts this month
- KCC warns that the unaccompanied child migrant crisis threatens to overwhelm Kent’s Children’s Services again.