Kent County Council’s MADE IN KENT campaign has been honoured at a national awards ceremony in recognition of the way it promotes apprenticeships. The local authority was named regional winner for the south in the ‘Promoting Apprenticeships campaign of the Year’ category in the FE (Further Education) Week & AELP (Association of Employment and Learning…
- “The crisis is far from over” – plea from Public Health to Stay Alert in Kent this weekend
- KCC welcomes £8 million funding for walking and cycling schemes
- Council provides toys for disabled children to ease the stress of lockdown.
- Kent’s empty homes scheme – breaking new ground
- Facebook Live Sessions Offer Free Healthy Lifestyle Support
- Council Leader calls on Home Secretary to intervene to stop unaccompanied children crisis engulfing Children’s Services in Kent
- Public asked to avoid county’s hotspots
- Kent Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases confirmed in Kent
- Could you improve children’s lives in Kent following Foster Care Fortnight?
- Kent Sheds Support Grows and Thrives Thanks to Digital Tech