Kent County Council (KCC) wants to hear people’s views on the future of Wayfarers Care Home in Sandwich. Today (May 15), the council has launched a 10 – week consultation about the home, which currently houses a respite service and a residential unit for older people with general frailty. KCC has been exploring the way…
- “The crisis is far from over” – plea from Public Health to Stay Alert in Kent this weekend
- KCC welcomes £8 million funding for walking and cycling schemes
- Council provides toys for disabled children to ease the stress of lockdown.
- Kent’s empty homes scheme – breaking new ground
- Facebook Live Sessions Offer Free Healthy Lifestyle Support
- Council Leader calls on Home Secretary to intervene to stop unaccompanied children crisis engulfing Children’s Services in Kent
- Public asked to avoid county’s hotspots
- Kent Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases confirmed in Kent
- Could you improve children’s lives in Kent following Foster Care Fortnight?
- Kent Sheds Support Grows and Thrives Thanks to Digital Tech