A third school has been recognised with a Kent School Award for Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing in celebration of the support it offers its young people. St John’s Catholic Comprehensive School in Gravesend was successful in its application and received the Award from Kent County Council’s Cabinet Member for Children, Young People and Education, Roger…
- Kent Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases confirmed in Kent
- “The crisis is far from over” – plea from Public Health to Stay Alert in Kent this weekend
- KCC welcomes £8 million funding for walking and cycling schemes
- Council provides toys for disabled children to ease the stress of lockdown.
- Kent’s empty homes scheme – breaking new ground
- Facebook Live Sessions Offer Free Healthy Lifestyle Support
- Council Leader calls on Home Secretary to intervene to stop unaccompanied children crisis engulfing Children’s Services in Kent
- Public asked to avoid county’s hotspots
- Could you improve children’s lives in Kent following Foster Care Fortnight?
- Kent Sheds Support Grows and Thrives Thanks to Digital Tech