KCC has urged the government to provide more carriages on trains during peak periods, address overcrowding and improve connectivity in its response to a consultation on rail services in Kent. The Department for Transport is consulting on rail services in the county ahead of a new franchise to run services coming into effect in December…
- Kent Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases confirmed in Kent
- “The crisis is far from over” – plea from Public Health to Stay Alert in Kent this weekend
- KCC welcomes £8 million funding for walking and cycling schemes
- Council provides toys for disabled children to ease the stress of lockdown.
- Kent’s empty homes scheme – breaking new ground
- Facebook Live Sessions Offer Free Healthy Lifestyle Support
- Council Leader calls on Home Secretary to intervene to stop unaccompanied children crisis engulfing Children’s Services in Kent
- Public asked to avoid county’s hotspots
- Could you improve children’s lives in Kent following Foster Care Fortnight?
- Kent Sheds Support Grows and Thrives Thanks to Digital Tech