Kent County Council is today (Friday) launching a consultation on its new vision and strategy for Adult Social Care – ‘Your life, your well-being’. The five-year plan aims to continue the redesign of social care to create an effective, sustainable and person-centred service, which can meet the challenges of the future. Kent, like local authorities…
- Kent Fostering – “An amazing service to work for”.
- Council leader unveils his new Cabinet
- Trading Standards’ latest crackdown on illegal tobacco
- ‘Connect with Nature’ this Mental Health Awareness Week in Kent
- Conservatives still in control after KCC elections
- Changes to symptom free covid-19 testing sites announced as pharmacies and online ordering come on board.
- Kent motorists thanked for patience ahead of Operation Brock removal
- National Primary Offer Day 2021
- The Chairman of Kent County Council expresses sympathy to her Majesty The Queen on the sad loss of His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh
- Changes announced to covid-19 symptom free testing sites in Tunbridge Wells and Ramsgate