Kent Adult Education has launched a range of free online “Employment Essentials” courses to help workers upskill during lockdown and make good use of their spare time.
Anyone looking for a new job or wanting to progress their career can obtain the important skills they need from courses covering vital areas such as increasing confidence, preparing for interviews and writing a CV.
The Employment Essentials range of courses is now available to book and includes:
- Personal Power and Confidence
- Uncover Your Genius – Transferable Skills
- Personal Profiles and Tailored CVs
- Hunt Hidden Job Markets Find the Job for You
- Agency Work, Is it for You?
- Testing Times, What are Psychometrics?
- Digital Skills, How to Ace that Video Interview
- Staying Positive While Job Searching
- Skills in Action, Interview Practice – On-line Live.
Every course is for two hours and is free, but spaces are limited. Courses are taught online, in real-time to enable you to interact directly with your tutor. They are easy to access with a phone, laptop or tablet and an internet connection.
From March onwards, Kent Adult Education will also be running a range of courses to help with mental health and wellbeing. They are intended to help you learn more about the causes, symptoms and management of a variety of everyday challenges.
The courses all come under the heading of “Discover” and include:
- How Anxiety and Worry Can Develop and How to Manage it
- More About Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
- More about Stress and How to Manage it
- Ways to Build Self-Esteem and Resilience
- New Ways of Managing Relationships
- New Ways to Change Negative Thinking
- Ways to be Happier with Stress Less
These courses can help if you have been diagnosed with a condition and want to understand it more, if you live with somebody with a condition and want to be able to support and understand them better, or if you are working in the health and wellbeing support industry.
Online courses are taught in real-time and in a relaxed, informal and informative atmosphere by experienced tutors who are working or have worked extensively in the field of mental health.
Find out more and book your course at www.kentadulteducation.co.uk or call 03000 41 40 25.